One of Australia’s Innovative Learning Management Systems, Go1 is experiencing significant growth in interest due to the wide range of courses offered in it’s new library.
I was fortunate enough to be able to experience the system as a Pseudo User and found that whilst the software was quite good, there were other LMS offerings in Australia that were not far behind.
Some of the things I liked about the Go1 LMS were that:
- It was fast to load and access content
- The customer support was great
- The price is affordable
I did not like:
- The Menu system, it was archaic
- The login interface, it was slow
- The help guides are outdated
Anyone in our industry knows that technology is a bit of a hurdle for builders and the like so any technology to teach that is easy to use is much needed.